Vanmark’s Peeler/Scrubber/Washers integrate the continuous washing and peeling of a variety of products into one machine. Whether you are only separating foreign material, scrubbing or removing skins entirely – the 1820 Series combines high-quality performance and durability with ease-of-use and efficiency for potato chip and produce processors. Product is tumbled through a configurable combination of four or six roller types, spray bars and other optional features, speed and settings – ensuring effective and flexible processing.
Customize the 1820 Series Peeler/Scrubber/Washer for your specific application with a variety of options and accessories.
- Continuous washing, scrubbing and peeling in one machine – increasing efficiency in a compact footprint
- Standard flow rates up to 4,000 pounds (1814 kg) per hour of storage potato capacity
- Configure role types, speed and discharge gates to your exact operation. Further, specialize with options including spray bars, drain pans and small product packages for products under 1” diameter
- EasyFlow™ Gate with screened chute and manually adjustable lever for easy operation and better load visibility
- Quick roll change and setting updates increase flexibility for multiple applications, with limited downtime
- Sanitary design with easy access peel chamber allows for quick and thorough cleaning