Edlund Can Opener
Edlund #1 and #2 Manual Can Openers
Edlund invented these original can openers 75 years ago, and they have set the standard in food service ever since. Now we’ve improved them to meet the even tougher requirements of today’s food service operations.
With a new smoother action base design, long-wearing spool and rust-resistant arbour, you just can’t copy our quality.
• Delrin plastic spool reduces friction against the handle to improve wear
• The base design for more rigidity
• Melonite arbour provides greater rust resistance to make gear changing easier
• The replaceable plastic base insert provides smooth glide action and reduces wear on the opener shaft
"Old Reliable" just got more dependable.
#1 with a long bar and optional cast iron base
#1 models available with plated or stainless steel bases
Electric Can Openers
- Effortless electric operation
- The spring-loaded mechanism opens even dented cans
- Available in single-speed, or two-speed models for multiple can sizes
- Replaceable knives and gear provide long life
- Opens most shapes and sizes
- Compact design allows for easy storage when not in use
- Sleek stainless steel construction provides durable operation and cleans easily
- Model 201 features high-impact Lexan plastic housing
Our countertop and portable electric openers put a handle on can-opening convenience.
• Countertop or portable convenience
• Effortless electric operation
• Opens most can shapes/sizes
• Durable stainless steel construction
• Model 201 features high-impact Lexan plastic housing
• Replaceable knife and gear
• Spring-loaded mechanism opens even dented cans
• Compact design allows for easy storage when not in use